Luxury Downtown Toronto Hotel on Bloor Street
Luxury Bloor Street Hotel.If shopping is high on your agenda, you can spend the day shopping in the Bloor Yorkville shopping district, just steps away from our boutique Bloor Street hotel.
You'll find high-end designers, up-and-coming boutiques, Canadian favorites and shops with everything from hand-painted Italian pottery to French linens.
Attractions Near Our Downtown Toronto Luxury Hotel
- Royal Ontario Museum: 0.0 miles
- Royal Conservatory of Music: 0.0 miles
- CN Tower: 2 miles
- Rogers Centre: 2 miles
- Air Canada Centre: 1.8 miles
- Art Gallery of Ontario: 1 mile
- Bloor Yorkville Shopping: 0.0 miles
- Eaton Centre: 1.2 miles
- Hockey Hall of Fame: 2.4 miles
- Distillery District: 3 miles
- Kensington Market: 1.3 miles
- Chinatown: 0.8 miles
- St. Lawrence Market: 2.5 miles
- Bata Shoe Museum: 2 blocks
- University of Toronto: 0 miles
- Gardiner Museum: 2 blocks
- Hazelton Lanes Shops: 0.4 miles
- Toronto Theatre District: 0.8 miles
- Harbourfront Centre: 3 miles
- Toronto Centre Island: 4.8 miles
Directions to Our Boutique Bloor Street Hotel.From the Toronto Airport, go South on HWY 427.
Take the QEW West to Gardiner Expressway.
Go North on Bay Street.
Then Left on Bloor Street.
Our downtown Toronto Bloor Street Hotel is on the North (right) side, # 220, just past Avenue Road.