Things to Do in Toronto CanadaToronto is one of the most multi-cultural, international cities in the world with friendly, vibrant neighbourhoods, unique attractions and museums, celebrity chefs, and a prolific theatre and shopping scene. Here are our recommendations for the top 10 interesting, fun and cool things to do in Toronto.
Top 10 Things to Do in Toronto
- Indulge in the National Ballet of Canada and the Canadian Opera Company's exquisitely shaped
- Catch the Raptors or Maple Leafs at our state of the art stadium, The Air Canada Centre. Both basketball and hockey games are hugely entertaining.
- Indulge in one of North America's most prolific theatre scenes by taking in an evening of thought-provoking theatre.
- Rent skates at either Nathan Phillips Square or Harbourfront Centre and enjoy one of the local's favorite things to do in Toronto in winter.
- Get your picture with the Stanley Cup at the Hockey Hall of Fame.
- Join a Toronto city tour and hop on and off the double decker trolleys as you learn about our rich history.
- Visit the Royal Ontario Museum and sit back to enjoy "the Qui" at 5:17pm every day - a 12 minute multicultural choral voice piece representing all of the languages spoken in Canada.
- Dine in some of Canada's most notable celebrity chef restaurants.
- Take a walk on Bloor Street and enjoy Canada's version of 5th Avenue.
- One of our favorite things to do in Toronto is to visit the many unique neighbourhoods that make Toronto a vibrant, multicultural city.